Aman Dosanj | Jul 16, 2020 | 0
These ‘Meatless’ Patties are tastier than you’d think!
Looking for something different? Try these creative ‘meatless’ patties! Thanks to Joanna Shimwell in the UK for sharing this recipe and allowing us to use it.
- 3 raw medium beetroot grated
- 1 medium raw onion grated
- 1 medium raw carrot to grated (I use a food processor with grate attachment for speed)
- 3 heaped tablespoons of plain flour
- 1 large egg
- 1 heaped teaspoon cumin
- 1 heaped teaspoon garam masala
- 0.5 tsp cayenne pepper
- salt and pepper
Mix all together. Form by hand into patties and gently fry on each side for 4 minutes. After that pop them in the oven on medium heat or 20 minutes. Then you’re good to go. Enjoy!
Find Joanna on Instagram @joannashimwell